Search

Classroom Management FREEBIE!

Do your kiddos have a hard time differentiating between noise/volume levels like mine always do?  It often seems like kiddos only speak in their OUTSIDE voices.  I designed these **free** voice level posters to help students understand the different voices that are used at different times.  I spend A LOT of time teaching voice levels during the first week or two of school.  {I also spend a lot of time REVIEWING these voice levels throughout the year, hehe.}  These posters are an easy way to remind students of your expectations for volume based on what is going on in your classroom.  
 
 
 
 
 
I created similar posters in a BLUE, GREEN, and WHITE design.  You can download those for free HERE:
 
 
 
 
Do you use "secret hand signals" in your classroom?  My kiddos love learning and using my secret hand signals during the first week of school.  It's our special way of communicating.  :)
  
 
I created the same hand signals in a green, blue, and white version as well!  Check it out! 
Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

5 comments

  1. Liz,

    Thank you for sharing these as a FREEBIE. LOVE the visual cues!! I definitely will be downloading!

    Stacy
    The Rungs of Reading

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great. I love the hand signals - right now I only use the bathroom signal but I may have to add some more signals. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the voice level posters.I'm going to try that to manage the noise level.Thanks for sharing. I invite you link up for my back to school tips this week.

    Tammi :)
    www.thebalancedclassroom.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  4. I salute to the admin of this blog. I really like and I will surely recommend this blog to my friends. For your computer solution visit this link
    it services management Indianapolis

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use these same signals. The students also learn two more: The American Sign Language symbol for the letter r (crossed fingers) if they want to take an AR test, and the symbol for L (like the L shown in Glee or for loser) which stands for Library. They can give these signals without disturbing the class if through with an assignment, thus gaining everyone's attention. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete