Search

CuRrEnTlY aUgUsT!

It's been a few months, but I'm linking back up with Farley from Oh' Boy 4th Grade for Currently August!  
So after working on my Currently post, I found the perfect hostess gifts for my girls.  What do you think?  I found them in the home section at Nordstrom.
 Super cute polka dot gift bags from Target!  
Need some fresh printables and activities to use the 1st week of school?  
**Mini highlighters are perfect for word searches.  3 for $1 at Walgreens!**
Pick up these goodies during the TpT Back to School Sale...28% off...WOOHOO.

Last but not least...I have to share the AMAZING sign my cousin made for Baby Jack's nursery.  I can't even explain how awesome it is, so I'll just show you a few pics...
So in love with Baby Jack's NAUTICAL NURSERY.  :)

2 comments

  1. Love the bags from Target and how you put the initials there!! How cute. The baby's nursery looks so good too with the pallet signs! :) Love the colors!

    Nicki
    Mrs. Thigpen's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those polka dot bags are super cute! I need to get better about using Instagram, it's on my ever growing to do list this month! We need all the extra time possible we can get this month.

    Teaching, Love, Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete