Search

Currently October

Time for Currently with Farley!
Listening: Fox News was doing a special on infant sleep so they came to our house and got some footage of Baby Reed!  If you are interested, check out the clip!
Loving: My new blog design!  I still have some work to do on it, but the design is so fresh and new!  
Thinking: We had a little cold front last week, but then the 90 degree heat returned this week.  I'm all about fall and ready for the cool, crisp air!  :)
Wanting: Mama lives in Florida, but we would do anything to have her in Texas with us...Maybe I'll hit the lottery so I can buy her a house, hehe.
Needing: I'm struggling to keep up with my blog and baby right now.  I'm hoping my fresh new blog design will keep me motivated!
Treat: I heard up the "Head's Up" app on Ellen.  It's 99 cents, but that's a cheap treat for all the fun this game will provide you.  Serious fun.  :)

5 comments

  1. I so agree with you about the weather! Here in Ga it is way too hot for it to be October. I want to wear my boots so badly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Liz! Your blog design is so cute! I just discovered your blog via Farley's currently, but love it already! Your baby is precious too! Also, I read your "About Me" page, and one of my favorite quotes is the one you said is your favorite "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's learning to dance in the rain."
    I look forward to following along with you!

    Allie
    the-gypsy-teacher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughters love the heads up app! It's fun to watch people who have no idea what they are doing when we are out in public! Love your beautiful blog design and I'm your newest follower!
    Jennifer
    The Blessed Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog design! It's so adorable :) I'll have to check out the head's up app... I'm addicted to new and fun apps!

    Thanks for sharing your Currently,
    Amanda
    MyShoeStringLife

    ReplyDelete